Palos Verdes Properties is currently working on many exciting projects within the Placerville area:
- Launch of its new website. If you’re reading this then you are visiting a newly redesigned website. Thanks to Rich Sprague of Concierge First for helping us create this amazing website. And this is just the beginning. As we grow the company, so too will we grow the website! Keep coming back for more updates and new information.
- Grand Opening for the Placerville Professional Office Building. We recently held a grand opening for the newly constructed professional office building at 3916 Missouri Flat Rd. in Placerville. This is the new home of the local Social Security Administration Office and soon to be home of Tan Central and Edward Jones Investments. This building is the precursor to Phase I construction of The Crossings.
- The Crossings Phase I will begin construction in April, 2014 with the leveling and clearing of 10’s of acres of land. Located directly north of the CVS pharmacy in the K-mart plaza, several national retail tenants will call this their new home with completion scheduled for April, 2015. Some of these tenants include among others Petco, HomeGoods, Sports Authority, and Smart & Final. See the Projects In Process page for more information.
- Palos Verdes Properties just acquired the developed land behind Walgreens at the corner of Forni and Missouri Flat Rd. We are currently in negotiations with a national tenant, so stay alert for news as we progress in this development.
- Other projects that we continue to work on include the Willow Creek Plaza, Diamond Dorado Retail Center and Greenwood Hills subdivision