Palos Verdes Properties Inc is deeply involved with the community, helping ensure the creation of an infrastructure that is made with the needs of its people foremost in mind.
Palos Verdes Properties Inc. specializes in selecting sites, obtaining entitlements and constructing numerous office, retail and light industrial projects throughout Northern California.
The company emphasis over the last three decades has included:
- Developing build to suits for national tenants
- Interfacing with owners and consultants through the design-build process
- Ground up general contracting
- Negotiating with public entities through the CEQA, entitlement and building permit process
- Construction cost estimating
- On site and off site construction supervision
- Primary and subcontract negotiation
- Building construction supervision, all phases
Leonard Grado has 39 years experience in the industry and has completed over $60 million of commercial product throughout California. He has resided in El Dorado County since 1985 and has become well-known and highly regarded in El Dorado County, the City of Placerville and the surrounding communities, creating strong relationships with both local and county officials.
Thora has been with Palos Verdes Properties since 2007 working as a Administrative Assistant. She works directly with Leonard Grado and Frank Contino to help in numerous ways to develop and construct projects. Immigrating from South Africa in 2005, she brings many years of multi-national experience in administrative work including community development, civic affairs, financial management, and contract management.